We are always on the lookout for high calibre individuals who have proven experience working within a maintenance or construction environment and have good knowledge of property maintenance processes. We take pride in recruiting the very best trade professionals and support staff.
If you can answer 'YES' to the following questions then you may be who we are looking for to join our team:
- Demonstrate good communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work without supervision
- The ability to work as a team
- Actively demonstrates and role models great customer service
- Excellent listening skills
- Have strong organisational skills
- Able to solve problems in a logical and methodical manner
- Ability to work under pressure, with ever-changing workloads and priorities
- Motivated and enthusiastic
Whilst our offices are based in Dartford, Kent, our work covers a large geographical area, operating throughout Central London, and the Home Counties. This currently covers an area from Norfolk in the north, Dorset in the west to Kent in the east.
Current vacancies are listed above. If we do not have any current vacancies but you would like us to look at your CV pending future vacancies then please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.