Telephone 01322 228302
Reactive Zero Two Ltd Unit 31 Wilks Avenue Questor Trade Park Hawley Road Dartford Kent DA1 1JS
Kent Area Office
Unit 15 Invicta Business Park,
London Road, Wrotham,
Kent, TN15 7RJ
Protecting Our Environment
We recognise that virtually all the activities of an organisation or an individual have some impact on the environment. Our aim is to reduce the impact of our own organisation through a programme of continuous improvement.
In this respect we are committed to:
- Complying with current legislation and, where practical, seek to meet future legislative requirements ahead of relevant deadlines.
- Disposing of all waste responsibly following current legislation and applying for the correct certificates.
- Wherever practicable prevent pollution to the environment and nuisance to local communities by minimising dust, noise and unnecessary traffic movements.
- Minimise the use of materials, which may be harmful to the environment.
- Wherever possible and practicable, purchase timber products produced from sustainable forests.
- Only procure new vehicles that comply with the latest EC emission and noise specification.
- Control, monitor and reduce fuel consumption and emission levels of all vehicles. Give consideration to alternative fuels.
- Ensure that all service providers carry out repairs and servicing in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Recycle products wherever practicable and possible to do so.
- Use recycled paper and other recycled material wherever practicable and possible to do so.
- Ensure that all Company employees are made aware of the environmental objectives and targets of this policy and the contribution that is expected of them.
- Ensure adequate information, instruction, training and supervision where needed to our employees to ensure that they are competent to undertake their tasks and activities safely and without risk or adverse effects to the environment.
- Encourage all employees to suggest means of reducing damage to the environment.
- Measure, monitor, review and improve our service to ensure our activities are carried out in line with this policy.