Privacy Notice -General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Awareness Statement
Reactive Zero Two Limited
Personal Data Definition
The law defines 'personal data' as any information that can be used to identify an individual.
Personal Data We Collect and Hold
This is information about you that you give us by entering information via our websites, our social media pages, by contracting with us or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise is provided entirely voluntarily. The personal data Reactive Zero Two Limited holds about you relates to your:
- Identity data: first name, last name, marital status.
- Contact data: site address, billing address, telephone number/s and email address/s.
Personal Data Storage
Reactive Zero Two Limited holds personal data on servers that are within the UK and protected from the internet via firewalls. Anti-virus protection is in place on the servers and individual PC's and laptops.
Physical and administrative access to servers is restricted to our external IT provider. Physical and remote access to hosted systems is restricted to our IT provider's support staff only. Third party access is sometimes arranged for, and in conjunction with the IT provider; usually for the purpose of application support.
In addition, paper records are retained for orders raised which may contain personal data which, once the order has been processed, are secured within a locked secure caged area.
Personal Data Usage
Reactive Zero Two Limited do not use your personal data for any other reason other than for business and administrative purposes.
Personal Data Reporting
Personal data is used to report on the performance of the Organisation including statistical information, customer satisfaction and audits.
Personal Data Legal Compliance
Personal data is collected, processed and stored in accordance with current Data Regulations.
Where possible and practical, personal data is processed with the consent of the person concerned, however, there are times when there is a legal obligation, public interest or legitimate business interest in collating and processing personal data which overrides an individual's wishes. Examples include for tax and law enforcement requirements.
We do not disclose or sell your personal details to any third parties.
Data Controller - Contact details
Reactive Zero Two Limited, Unit 31 Wilks Avenue, Questor Trade Park, Hawley Road, Dartford, Kent, DA1 1JS
Data Protection Officer - Contact details
Purpose of the processing
We may use and process your personal information where it is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests as a business examples include:
- To maintain our relationship with you as a customer and/or client;
- To process orders and provide/receive agreed services to/with you;
- For general administration including managing your queries, complaints and to provide updates on progress of works;
- For invoicing, processing payments, account set up and maintenance;
- To communicate with you, including to respond to information requests, enquiries submitted and/or to obtain feedback on our products and services;
- For record keeping, statistical analysis and internal reporting;
- To correspond and communicate with you;
- To notify you about changes to our services;
- To decide on and notify you about price changes.
Recipient or categories of recipients of the shared data
Appropriate data will be shared for processing only with those who have a legitimate and contracted business reason. Additionally, only those who have access to your personal details will only normally have access to that which they need to fulfil their roles.
Right to access and correct
You have the right to access the data that is being shared (subject access request) and have any inaccuracies corrected. The subject access request should be in writing (i.e. written word or email) and once the appropriate due diligence identification checks have been verified with the Data Protection Officer, collation of the information requested will be performed, redacted where appropriate and forwarded in a format agreed with the requestor in accordance with data law requirements.
The data will be retained for active use during the processing and thereafter according to the organisations retention policy and data laws.
Right to complain
Should you have a complaint relating to the handling of your personal identifiable data, in the first instance please forward your concerns to:
- Via Post: Reactive Zero Two Limited, Unit 31 Wilks Avenue, Questor Trade Park, Hawley Road, Dartford, Kent, DA1 1JS.
- Via Email: email@example.com.
- Via Internet: via the contact form on our website at www.reactivezerotwogroup.co.uk.
Thereafter if you believe the Organisation has not addressed your complaint related to the management of your personal data you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), you can use this link https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Or calling their helpline Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 (national rate).
Stuart Gale - Director
Date: April 2019